GUEST: Exploring Your Queerness + Being A Baby Gay
Jordana Ezra is a leading sex coach for queers! In this 60 minute Q&A Jordy & Rosie talk in depth about navigating coming out and exploring your queerness & sexual fluidity. You can expect some topics along the lines of:
- The straight agenda and how we've been heteronormative conditioned, which shuts down our ability to understand our sexual orientation from a young age
- How to deal with internalised homophobia
- Feeling "not gay enough" and how queerness comes from within (not what you wear)
- The trap of codependency and getting stuck in "lesbian bed death"
- Orgasm comparisonitis and how this is a huge cock-block to intimacy with your woman
- How to handle getting "grossed" out going down on a woman
- How to embody the masculine and take the lead, when it might not feel natural
Share below your biggest take aways!
Follow Jordy @thequeersexcoach_ https://www.jordanaezra.com